.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Reflection Paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words - 22

Reflection Paper - Essay ExampleIt also gives me an idea of the consequences on my goals of the decisions I make. In a way, the process helps us to become mature because it the process teaches us to become responsible in our choices and decisions. Above all, the process enhances our chance to become successful in our undertakings as it seeks to articulate our objectives and measure our performance accordingly allowing us to apply remedial measures for our shortcomings.My mission statement is a reflection of my goals as well as my values and the realistic talents that I have to realize those goals and objectives. My goals are aligned to my values and I believe that this is necessary so that I would persevere to attain my goals. Having a goal that does non reflect my values would make me less motivated to push myself and more likely, such goal/s will non be achieved. Most of the time, goals are lofty and difficult to achieve. But they are really made that way to be lofty so even if we do not achieve them in full, we still made good with ourselves.My personal statement is basically an articulation of my values as expressed in my goals and objectives. It states who and what I am through the intention of the things that I intend to do and accomplish. Of course I would like to be successful in my personal overseeer, take care of my future family and contribute to the greater good of society. In the process, I also would like my family to be proud of me. I also would like my parents to have the gaiety that their sacrifices for me were all worth it.In a personal level, I also would like to enjoy the process of learning and improvement. Learning after all is not just to get grades but also to understand the world around me. It is also to develop new skills so that I will be violate equip to face the world when I become a professional. I also would like to get use to the idea that I am achieving the goals that I have set for

No comments:

Post a Comment